WADHi conducted the first of the KOWGO financial and digital connectivity training for 120 women and men under the New Era of Progressive Development People’s Initiative (NEPDPI) in Bwari Area Council Abuja with a view to helping them use innovative technology to upscale their small scale businesses. The audience included farmers, tailors, petty traders and artisans.
- KOWGO TRAINING@ BWARI ARE COUNCIL
- CEDAW PRISMS SERIES- Violence Against Women, GBV and Women Peace and Security Programme: BHC Funded
- Covid-19 palliatives: Women Traders Benefit
- WTO A4T GTR Side Event in Geneva: Nigeria – KOWGO: Indigenous Digital Solution for Achieving SDGs, Trade and Women’s Empowerment
- Financial Literacy Training and BOI loan awards