WADHi conducted the first of the KOWGO financial and digital connectivity training for 120 women and men under the New Era of Progressive Development People’s Initiative (NEPDPI) in Bwari Area Council Abuja with a view to helping them use innovative technology to upscale their small scale businesses. The audience included farmers, tailors, petty traders and artisans.
- WADHI/USAfrica kick of MSME Incubation Scheme
- USAfrica Business Expo-September, 2022
- WADHI joins Global Action Network on Forced Displacement
- WADHI Founder/CEO Mme. Esther Eghobamien-Mshelia Elected as Nigeria’s UN CEDAW Representative
- Roundtable Event on Expanding Gender Responsive Investment Initiatives for Economic Recovery and Sustainability