WADHi conducted the first of the KOWGO financial and digital connectivity training for 120 women and men under the New Era of Progressive Development People’s Initiative (NEPDPI) in Bwari Area Council Abuja with a view to helping them use innovative technology to upscale their small scale businesses. The audience included farmers, tailors, petty traders and artisans.
- WADHI unveils Kowgo App for women, SMEs in Abuja
- The training on Financial & Business Management for NSF Beneficiaries & Other WMSMEs via Upgraded KOWGO
- HIGHLIGHTS OF THE ARAHAH FARMERS MARKET, MARCH SPECIAL IWD EDITION
- FG pledges commitment to gender responsiveness for commodities, export as WADHI becomes Technical Partner to Federal Ministry of Industry Trade and Investment (FMITI)
- KOWGO TRAINING@ BWARI ARE COUNCIL