WADHi conducted the first of the KOWGO financial and digital connectivity training for 120 women and men under the New Era of Progressive Development People’s Initiative (NEPDPI) in Bwari Area Council Abuja with a view to helping them use innovative technology to upscale their small scale businesses. The audience included farmers, tailors, petty traders and artisans.
- Multi-Stakeholder Policy Dialogue: Realizing the Buenos Aires Declaration- Policy and Legislative Reforms for Inclusive African Continental Free Trade Area Implementation in Nigeria
- Buenos Aires Declaration: Pathway to Inclusive African Continental Free Trade Area Implementation in Nigeria
- WADHI unveils Kowgo App for women, SMEs in Abuja
- The training on Financial & Business Management for NSF Beneficiaries & Other WMSMEs via Upgraded KOWGO
- HIGHLIGHTS OF THE ARAHAH FARMERS MARKET, MARCH SPECIAL IWD EDITION